Going to fish the Madison!

Bear44

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
213   0
Reaction score
I just got invited to do a float trip for trout on the Madison River in Montana by an old ammunition client. Hot damn! July 6th is a hell lot further away now than it was a little while ago.

I just got the details and its even more than I was expecting. We will float on the 6th and 7th of July, them spend a couple of days at Yellowstone, then float again on the 10th and 11th. I'm told that all I need to bring is cloths, fishing gear and a toothbrush. This is going to be sweet!

I just got the details and its even more than I was expecting. We will float on the 6th and 7th of July, them spend a couple of days at Yellowstone, then float again on the 10th and 11th. I'm told that all I need to bring is cloths, fishing gear and a toothbrush. This is going to be sweet!
Nice man. :thumb:

That's awesome. Do you have the guides lined up already? If not let me know and I'll get you guys a hook up.
That will be a really fun trip. Great river with a lot of fish/mile.

The person that invited me will be playing guide. He grew up fishing on the Madison and still does on a regular basis. He has the boat and everything else needed other than personal fishing gear for me. His parents still live in Ennis Montana.

Imagine growing up with the Madison in your back yard.

The person that invited me will be playing guide. He grew up fishing on the Madison and still does on a regular basis. He has the boat and everything else needed other than personal fishing gear for me. His parents still live in Ennis Montana.

Imagine growing up with the Madison in your back yard.

Wow. That's killer. You're gonna have a blast.

Back
Top Bottom