Going to leave a negative today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jahoosafat

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
121   0
Reaction score
Good day folks. I have enjoyed my time buying, selling and trading here. I have always honored my obligations and met some great people. In this instance if feel like I got the short end of the stick. Here is the story. I saw a revolver pop up that I had really been looking for. The condition looked good and the price was right. I sent a pm and we set a time and place. On the day of our meet, the guy sent me a pm that he was called into work. I am fair guy and can wait but now the guy won't respond to my pms. I left a voice mail and have done all I can do to make the deal easy for the guy. I'm giving him his asking price, driving to his location, gave him my phone number, well today his time is up. I see that he is still active and posting other items so I don't see extenuating circumstances preventing him from returning my pms. I know blah, blah, blah but I'm a fair guy and am hesitating. The guy has over 100 deals with a %100 rating. I just don't understand someone wanting to jeopardize that. I need input. Give the guy a negative or let it go? Thanks to all in advance?

No set time and place to meet no deal has been made so negative feedback isn't needed , now if y'all had a date and time a place set up and he didn't show then sure...... Sounds like he decided not to sell to you for some reason......sucks , but just move on. Just be glad you didn't drive all the way and waited hours with no show like many has done.

Others have the right to know that the "great deal" the are looking at might be denied them before the transaction has been completed! If you sent the PM's and had an agreement, then I think you have a case for negative feedback. Especially if he's avoiding you.

Good day folks. I have enjoyed my time buying, selling and trading here. I have always honored my obligations and met some great people. In this instance if feel like I got the short end of the stick. Here is the story. I saw a revolver pop up that I had really been looking for. The condition looked good and the price was right. I sent a pm and we set a time and place. On the day of our meet, the guy sent me a pm that he was called into work. I am fair guy and can wait but now the guy won't respond to my pms. I left a voice mail and have done all I can do to make the deal easy for the guy. I'm giving him his asking price, driving to his location, gave him my phone number, well today his time is up. I see that he is still active and posting other items so I don't see extenuating circumstances preventing him from returning my pms. I know blah, blah, blah but I'm a fair guy and am hesitating. The guy has over 100 deals with a %100 rating. I just don't understand someone wanting to jeopardize that. I need input. Give the guy a negative or let it go? Thanks to all in advance?

No set time and place to meet no deal has been made so negative feedback isn't needed , now if y'all had a date and time a place set up and he didn't show then sure...... Sounds like he decided not to sell to you for some reason......sucks , but just move on. Just be glad you didn't drive all the way and waited hours with no show like many has done.

Looks like he had that.

IF you have all this in PMs thats a pretty straight forward negative, If not chalk it up to a lesson to put it all in PMs

Time and place had been set. Granted the work callin would not be his fault, but then neither is it yours. This happened to me once (the work callin), ended up giving a discount for the buyer's understanding. Sounds like the seller backed out AFTER a deal was made. In my opinion a negative is justified, period.

Others have the right to know that the "great deal" the are looking at might be denied them before the transaction has been completed! If you sent the PM's and had an agreement, then I think you have a case for negative feedback. Especially if he's avoiding you.

This ^^ the guy agreed, and now went crickets on you, and is still obviously online -- after 24-36 hours of that, he deserves the negative

I need to do the same.. Recently I was trading 100 rounds of .40 cal for 100 rounds of .45 cal. The guy tells me he has "thousands of .45" and we meet the next day. I arrive and he then tells me he only had 50 rounds of .45 and starts to offer me $30 for the box I just paid $55 for. Being that I'm hourly and was taking time off of work to meet him, I asked for $40 and he wouldn't budge, and seeing that I didn't have a .40 cal to shoot them in, I just handed them over and kindly took his bull**** offer. After pulling out I failed to realize my best friend has multiple .40 cals and I should have just given them to him, but this asshole basically roped me in to low ball me on 50 rounds of ammo, and further the one box of 50 rounds he did give me are most like from the 1980's, I am still blown away by all of this...

I need to do the same.. Recently I was trading 100 rounds of .40 cal for 100 rounds of .45 cal. The guy tells me he has "thousands of .45" and we meet the next day. I arrive and he then tells me he only had 50 rounds of .45 and starts to offer me $30 for the box I just paid $55 for. Being that I'm hourly and was taking time off of work to meet him, I asked for $40 and he wouldn't budge, and seeing that I didn't have a .40 cal to shoot them in, I just handed them over and kindly took his bull**** offer. After pulling out I failed to realize my best friend has multiple .40 cals and I should have just given them to him, but this asshole basically roped me in to low ball me on 50 rounds of ammo, and further the one box of 50 rounds he did give me are most like from the 1980's, I am still blown away by all of this...

That doesn't deserve negative feedback. If he showed up to the place and time that you both agreed on, it won't stick uf he complains.

Soooo....got anymore ammo you wanna sell for cheap? :eyebrows:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom