• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Metro Atlanta  Gold's Gym Hamilton Mill ODT special

sinac84

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
Hello all!!

As some of you might know I work in the fitness industry and more specificly, I'm a Fitness Consultation for Gold's Gym Hamilton Mill. The club is located on the corner of Auburn Road and Jim Moore Road in Dacula Georgia.

Here is the exact address: 1250 Auburn Rd. Dacula GA, 30019

I just got approval to offer any ODT member a special of $25 down, first month free, on our one and two year memberships! I can also do a $348 paid in full basic membership for anyone who doesn't want to sign an agreement. Since I don't like hidden fees we do charge a $39 facility enhancement fee once a year and it will be on July 15th (this is an industry standard). It is used for upgrades to the club that include new equipment, carpet, paint, ect... Basically like a "greens fee" in golf.

**if you pay in full there is no facility enhancement fee**

Membership rates run from $25 to $44 per month depending on added amentaties like childcare, tanning, and multi-club. (These admentaties can be added to a paid in full membership as well and will be priced accordingly) We also have family add-on rates!

Here's some facts about the club:

-Weight training equipment by Hammer Strength and Life Fitness
-About 100 pieces are cardio equipment like treadmills, ellipticals, stairmasters, and upright bikes.
-Cardio Cinema
-Free group fitness classes with membership, classes like Zumba, Group Power, Group Ride, Group Core to name a few…
-World class personal training staff and complimentary Fitness Consultation to discuss goals and how to get your lifestyle change started and free workout with membership
-24 hour access Monday-Thursday, Friday Gym closes at 9pm and weekend hours (Saturday 8am-7pm and Sunday 9am-6pm)
-Childcare
-Free access to Swim Atlanta next door with membership during open pool hours
-Tanning beds

PICS

i380.photobucket.com_albums_oo246_sinac84_IMAG0133_zps40c190d3.jpg

i380.photobucket.com_albums_oo246_sinac84_IMAG0134_zps186576c2.jpg

i380.photobucket.com_albums_oo246_sinac84_IMAG0132_zpsdfce0dfa.jpg

i380.photobucket.com_albums_oo246_sinac84_IMAG0135_zps2d72a234.jpg

i380.photobucket.com_albums_oo246_sinac84_IMAG0131_zps86186f65.jpg

If you have any questions feel free to PM me. Sorry about the pics, they were taken with my cellphone!

New stuff!!

6 new Lateral-X trainers from Octane Fitness

4 new Ride-X trainers from Octane Fitness

Cardio Cinema! (I know it's dark but that's the point!)

Last edited:
Thanks guys. Usually someone pays a $49 enrollment and $25 processing fee so I got the $49 waived for every ODT'er on here!

Back
Top Bottom