"Good Deal" button???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tazz

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Slayer of Spiders...
133   0
Reaction score
Some for sale ads have it and some don't, at least for me. I've seen ads where others have been able to give the ad a "like" & a "good deal" but all I had available was the "like" button. What gives man?!?!

Some for sale ads have it and some don't, at least for me. I've seen ads where others have been able to give the ad a "like" & a "good deal" but all I had available was the "like" button. What gives man?!?!
You only get three "good deals" a day. Three clicks that is.

If it's not a "bump stock" it can't be a good deal... Your Welcome! :)

In an effort to make you happy I got you one of these... push it as much as you like... :)

good_deal.jpg

Are the ads you are viewing have the comments enabled or disabled? It is possible others were able to to use the "good deal" button prior to the comments being locked on the ad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom