• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Good Gunsmith

fowl61

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
31   0
Reaction score
I am considering having some work done on a Remington 700 rifle. Nothing major, just a trigger job and possibly replacing the recoil lug before bedding the stock. Do you guys have any recomendations on a good gunsmith around the Dacula/Lawrenceville area? Any advise is appreciated and thanks.

Good luck with a response, I posted about my Mossberg earlier.
Dont be a jerk we dont need that around here. I cant help you with the northside, but ccso check out OTTS gun works in douglasville or the guy at adventure outdoors should be able to do some simple work for you. Also they have a smith at GA firing line too I believe

I am considering having some work done on a Remington 700 rifle. Nothing major, just a trigger job and possibly replacing the recoil lug before bedding the stock. Do you guys have any recomendations on a good gunsmith around the Dacula/Lawrenceville area? Any advise is appreciated and thanks.

David's gun room in Norcross has an onsite gunsmith. They did a trigger on my Rem mod 700 and did a great job.

I bet he would even work on a Mossberg shotty.

Ok,

Here's a suggestion from someone on GON (I can't vouch for these guys, but others seem to think a lot of them!)

Give the guys at Accurate Ordnance a call; they can handle anything you can think of. Tell Jason that Rick sent you

Winder, Ga.
http://www.accurateordnance.com/

Shop Hours
Our normal business hours are Monday through Thursday, 09:00 until 17:00. We are sometimes available outside these hours by appointment. While walk-in business is fine, if you make an appointment with us we are sure to give you our undivided attention.

Contact Information
Accurate Ordnance, LLC
724 Patrick Industrial Lane Bldg 100
Winder, GA 30680

678-219-0096
678-261-0916 (fax)
sales@accurateordnance.com (this is often the fastest method for general sales inquiries)

Ok,

Here's a suggestion from someone on GON (I can't vouch for these guys, but others seem to think a lot of them!)

Give the guys at Accurate Ordnance a call; they can handle anything you can think of. Tell Jason that Rick sent you

Winder, Ga.
http://www.accurateordnance.com/

Shop Hours
Our normal business hours are Monday through Thursday, 09:00 until 17:00. We are sometimes available outside these hours by appointment. While walk-in business is fine, if you make an appointment with us we are sure to give you our undivided attention.

Contact Information
Accurate Ordnance, LLC
724 Patrick Industrial Lane Bldg 100
Winder, GA 30680

678-219-0096
678-261-0916 (fax)
sales@accurateordnance.com (this is often the fastest method for general sales inquiries)

Nice gesture.. :thumb:
But, why do you keep referencing GON?
Just curious..

Dont be a jerk we dont need that around here. I cant help you with the northside, but ccso check out OTTS gun works in douglasville or the guy at adventure outdoors should be able to do some simple work for you. Also they have a smith at GA firing line too I believe

Brian Ott is a nice guy, and seems to be a more than competent gunsmith. The guy at AO is full of himself, but he does have skills. Either of them should be able to handle most anything short of a full-on custom build.

Back
Top Bottom