• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Good laser snap caps

BigMike

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
232   0
Reaction score
Looking for a recommendation for some good laser snap caps. Working some dry fire drills with a sub gun and looking to see what is a good brand snap cap. 45 ACP.

G-Sight is good but kinda expensive now. Was $40 two years ago but is $75 now. However it works well and fits well in every 9 mm I have. I got a knockoff brand 380 and it requires some pressure to get it in and out of most chambers. The G-Sight app is also really cool, worth the $5 for the premium version in the app store.

G-Sight is good but kinda expensive now. Was $40 two years ago but is $75 now. However it works well and fits well in every 9 mm I have. I got a knockoff brand 380 and it requires some pressure to get it in and out of most chambers. The G-Sight app is also really cool, worth the $5 for the premium version in the app store.

I have a Strikeman laser target practice kit and their snap caps are pretty solid.
I won't be using the apps as I have my own thing setup. Do yall feel like the laser is daylight bright at 20 ish yards onto a white background?

Back
Top Bottom