• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Good mechanic nearby?

granola82

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
88   0
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I'm looking for a reliable and honest mechanic near me. I am off of Canton road near Chastain between Woodstock and Kennesaw. I would be willing to drive a bit but not too far. I have mostly domestic cars (Chevy). I have done some minor work myself over the years but I just dont have the extra time right now. I've run into a few shops near me trying to up-sell me (mostly my wife) on useless services and I'm kinda tired of it. Does anyone have someone they would recommend?

Hello everyone! I'm looking for a reliable and honest mechanic near me. I am off of Canton road near Chastain between Woodstock and Kennesaw. I would be willing to drive a bit but not too far. I have mostly domestic cars (Chevy). I have done some minor work myself over the years but I just dont have the extra time right now. I've run into a few shops near me trying to up-sell me (mostly my wife) on useless services and I'm kinda tired of it. Does anyone have someone they would recommend?

Highway 20 Tire & Auto Service
4265 Franklin Goldmine Rd.
Cumming GA 30028
770-887-6339

Our tire prices almost always suck because we just dont buy the volume it takes to get good deals but our flat rate is $78 a hour.
Give us a call if you need a quote ask for Travis(thats me) never hurts to call us and ask.

Back
Top Bottom