• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Good news for Vet's

Thanks for posting Jerry!! For the first time I am able to go to Physical Therapy in Ellijay rather than Clairmont...This is due to Trump, under Obomonation two different times I was told I could and was denied due to the unfunded crap that he said was available under dumbos administration...I know for a fact is was BS and never funded back them..I was told By VA doctors and Nurses and they thought it was BS also..I hate Clairmont and God Bless you! You now have seen it first hand!

FYI, a couple of years ago the VA was supposed to do this but it was, in the end, not entirely funded. One commercial medical group I work with did a lot of VA patients for several months, then all of sudden...NONE. When I had one repeat patient tell me that he'd been told he'd have to pay out of pocket because the VA has stopped paying for commercial procedures because...they'd run out of money. So the VA said "Yes, Veterans, you deserve quick care." But then the VA said, we'll only allow "X" amount of dollars. And those dollars were quickly spent due to the backlog.

It is disgusting that our nation is willing to spend millions on health care for illegal aliens, and scrimp on care for veterans.

Back
Top Bottom