• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Good sight company?

No2sc2

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Banned Permanently
37   1
Reaction score
I need one for my new colt 6920. I want to get a scope for it. I have a mag from Tru Glo, they seem to have good cheap stuff... I want something that would cover about 75 yards, I think the rifle does good up to 100 yards, I could be wrong, I hadn't shot it yet so I don't know how accurate it is.

No doubt will I get night sights for it but I also want a scope.

Your linky no worky. While you generally get what you pay for with sights, if you are looking to go economy, I'd recommend a Primary Arms sight. You'll have better resale, if and when you decide to upgrade, and their customer service is excellent.

this, tru-glo is abottom line.

Your linky no worky. While you generally get what you pay for with sights, if you are looking to go economy, I'd recommend a Primary Arms sight. You'll have better resale, if and when you decide to upgrade, and their customer service is excellent.

[video=youtube_share;TMosefuud0I]http://youtu.be/TMosefuud0I[/video]

All of these sights will be made in China at this price point. The difference comes with QC at the vendor level to weed out the units that are sub-par. Marshall @ Primary Arms examines his sights and works with the Chinese factories closely. Even if a bad sample slips through, you know he'll make it right.

Back
Top Bottom