Got a Glock 44...

Pure supposition, but the G44 "blowing up" looks like a case failure. Not sure how else there would be sufficient lateral force to blow out the extractor. What serial number prefix are the problem guns, does anyone know?
My gun shoots CCI SV and some black box CMP ammo pretty well. Tried some Winchester Super Speed hp ammo today and had 100 percent function. I do get an occasional first round failure to feed on the SV if I drop the slide with the slide release. Trying to figure out if this is actually a mag issue.

Pure supposition, but the G44 "blowing up" looks like a case failure. Not sure how else there would be sufficient lateral force to blow out the extractor. What serial number prefix are the problem guns, does anyone know?
My gun shoots CCI SV and some black box CMP ammo pretty well. Tried some Winchester Super Speed hp ammo today and had 100 percent function. I do get an occasional first round failure to feed on the SV if I drop the slide with the slide release. Trying to figure out if this is actually a mag issue.
I was wondering about the serial number also. Mine has run fine with Blazer. Gonna try something different this weekend.

Unless it was out of battery.

I shot my 44 again today. Finally had 1 failure to feed. 1st round out of 2nd mag. I like it. Need to put many more through it before I let my wife practice with it.

Back
Top Bottom