Got bored today converted an AK

HuckleberryFinn

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
93   0
Reaction score
Got bored today on my day off found some extra parts laying around the shop and decided to convert another saiga ak. Spent more time waiting for paint to dry than the actual conversion process. Will break it down again and cerakote it when my new sand blast nozzle comes in next week!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 25
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 21
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 20
Thanks man I've done quite a few of the conversions on different calibers. They're all pretty much the same. Just happened to be cleaning up around the shop (work from home now a days with crazy business expenses going up and up) and had enough spare parts laying around to do another conversion while the old lady was out shopping. The new rail and scope mount should be here this week along with a new blast nozzle. I plan on taking out the old A frame sight adding flip ups and a red dot threading the barrel and adding a flash suppressor. If I get enough time away from customers guns ill break it all down get rid of this crap stock finish and cerakote it.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks man I've done quite a few of the conversions on different calibers. They're all pretty much the same. Just happened to be cleaning up around the shop (work from home now a days with crazy business expenses going up and up) and had enough spare parts laying around to do another conversion while the old lady was out shopping. The new rail and scope mount should be here this week along with a new blast nozzle. I plan on taking out the old A frame sight adding flip ups and a red dot threading the barrel and adding a flash suppressor. If I get enough time away from customers guns ill break it all down get rid of this crap stock finish and cerakote it.

Back
Top Bottom