• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

*** Got My First AK ***

stalker1911

Default rank <500 posts Supporter
Survivalist
5   0
Reaction score
Well here it is. I received some good advise on one of my previous post (thanks). It's a converted Saiga. Otts did the work and I couldn't be more please. Props to Brian on an outstanding job. Now I know some of the traditionalists like the wood stock but as I'm an AR guy I wanted to jazz my first AK up a little. Haven't shot it yet but that will happen today. So how did I do ?? Be nice.

DSC01044.jpg

How you did depends a lot on what components were used. Care to list the improvements? I've been working on an improved ak myself but every time I get a little cash together for parts something comes up.

Well here it is. I received some good advise on one of my previous post (thanks). It's a converted Saiga. Otts did the work and I couldn't be more please. Props to Brian on an outstanding job. Now I know some of the traditionalists like the wood stock but as I'm an AR guy I wanted to jazz my first AK up a little. Haven't shot it yet but that will happen today. So how did I do ?? Be nice.

View attachment 85636

I just purchased a converted Saiga 308. with a Tapco trigger group and furniture from a member on here. I went to the range and put 200 rds through it and love it

1327081041_0.jpg

It's all 922 compliant, Tapco stock , G2 trigger group, Houge grip. Since I farmed this project out I forget who's bullet guide and other internals that was used. Sorry.

Back
Top Bottom