• IMG_2489.jpg
    IMG_2489.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_2490.jpg
    IMG_2490.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
I'm jealous...

here's a question for you and the group. If you had limited budget, would you sell a decked out 9mm CX4 and buy a couple suppressors? I know the CX4 is more practical, but look at these pics^^ - holy crap!!!

I'm jealous...

here's a question for you and the group. If you had limited budget, would you sell a decked out 9mm CX4 and buy a couple suppressors? I know the CX4 is more practical, but look at these pics^^ - holy crap!!!

prob not.
save up then buy a can.

I think everyone should own a nice 22 can, the rest are just gravy.

I'm jealous...

Uhhh, how many cans do you think you'll be buying with the proceeds from this sale?

Before buying a can consider why you want it, which can will allow you to do that, and if it will increase or enhance your gun use. If selling the CX4 and buying a can will do that, I say go for it. If it will decrease or diminish your gun use to sell the cx4 then wait on the can.

- - - Updated - - -

Cool to see and FDE osprey though, I'm just rocking the old black one.

Consider getting a 44mag rifle to run some 44 through. I shot some 44mag through mine this weekend and it was alot of fun and hearing safe out of a 17" barrel.

I'm jealous...

Honestly I think pistol caliber carbines are quite impractical. I'd much rather have a can or two (most likely only one when you factor in the tax stamp cost). Especially a nice .308 can that can go on a 300 blackout SBR and a regular AR-15 in 5.56. But thats my opinion.

Are you shooting subsonic or CCI quiets? the CCI subs should cycle the slide for you and be quieter than the regular bulkpack stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly I think pistol caliber carbines are quite impractical. I'd much rather have a can or two (most likely only one when you factor in the tax stamp cost). Especially a nice .308 can that can go on a 300 blackout SBR and a regular AR-15 in 5.56. But thats my opinion.
ehhh if you have a can a pistol caliber rifle is a great way to shoot cheap subs from a rifle.

Are you shooting subsonic or CCI quiets? the CCI subs should cycle the slide for you and be quieter than the regular bulkpack stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

ehhh if you have a can a pistol caliber rifle is a great way to shoot cheap subs from a rifle.

Yes...but you would need a can first to bother shooting subs from a rifle. So a pistol cal carbine without a can is pretty useless to me.

Back
Top Bottom