Got my Osprey .45 and Gemtech outback II Pics and videos

Honestly I think pistol caliber carbines are quite impractical. I'd much rather have a can or two (most likely only one when you factor in the tax stamp cost). Especially a nice .308 can that can go on a 300 blackout SBR and a regular AR-15 in 5.56. But thats my opinion.

A pistol caliber carbine is not impractical. Also selling the berretta is not gonna get two cans maybe not even one 30 cal can.

A 300blk build is a great idea though

Yes...but you would need a can first to bother shooting subs from a rifle. So a pistol cal carbine without a can is pretty useless to me.

Plus I'm rocking a 77/44 and a 9mm AR so I'm biased as hell for pistol caliber rifles, I just prefer the pistol calibers that can act as rifles when need be (357Mag and 44 MAG).

stop copying my gun collection

hey you got the 77/44 after me! When did you get the 9mm AR?

Plus I hat a 300blk rifle, but I sold it to Funky Tech Monkey, lol so we have had alot of the same.

Don't you have a Sparrow for your 22 can as well?

I'm thinking the 17Winchester Super Magnum would be an awesome round in the sparrow, and the pressures are less than that of the 5.7 and the projectile smaller to help deal with pressure issues.

A pistol caliber carbine is not impractical. Also selling the berretta is not gonna get two cans maybe not even one 30 cal can.

A 300blk build is a great idea though

Personal preference, but if I'm carrying something the size and weight of a CX4 I'd rather it shoot something a little more powerful than 9mm.

Now the foldable kel-tecs have a purpose I think, since you can fold it and use glock mags.

Personal preference, but if I'm carrying something the size and weight of a CX4 I'd rather it shoot something a little more powerful than 9mm.

Now the foldable kel-tecs have a purpose I think, since you can fold it and use glock mags.

I just hate the cx4 fire control group being plastic. Also the import gun issues with American parts or whatever. I just wish another company would use a delayed action 9mm action, I just can't stomach paying the cost of the cx4 for the same action that's in a Hi point carbine.

I wish RMWextreme would get their DI 9mm upper massed produced, it is very low recoil and low noise.

hey you got the 77/44 after me! When did you get the 9mm AR?

Plus I hat a 300blk rifle, but I sold it to Funky Tech Monkey, lol so we have had alot of the same.

Don't you have a Sparrow for your 22 can as well?

I'm thinking the 17Winchester Super Magnum would be an awesome round in the sparrow, and the pressures are less than that of the 5.7 and the projectile smaller to help deal with pressure issues.

9mm 2011
yes I got the 77/44 after you.
300blk check
sparrow, check.

I spent a few bucks on shotguns and just paid QRF for that SWR octane 45 so Itll be a min before I buy another one but next up will prob be an integral 15/22
swmpinteg2.jpg

9mm 2011
yes I got the 77/44 after you.
300blk check
sparrow, check.

I spent a few bucks on shotguns and just paid QRF for that SWR octane 45 so Itll be a min before I buy another one but next up will prob be an integral 15/22
View attachment 208794

Yea I'd like a threaded 9mm 2011, but I really want a threaded 22TCM 1911/2011 whatevers.
CCF is getting some Octanes form 3'd to him that I should be buying in the next few months. I want the Octane to run some lead cast 44 Mag in.

Yea I'd like a threaded 9mm 2011, but I really want a threaded 22TCM 1911/2011 whatevers.
CCF is getting some Octanes form 3'd to him that I should be buying in the next few months. I want the Octane to run some lead cast 44 Mag in.

I bought one of those octanes already just for the 77/44. got it threaded and cut by FT Daniel too. I ment I got my 9mm ar in 2011.

how does this tickle your fancy for practicality?
attachment.php

Back
Top Bottom