Got my Osprey .45 and Gemtech outback II Pics and videos

Are you shooting subsonic or CCI quiets? the CCI subs should cycle the slide for you and be quieter than the regular bulkpack stuff.[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

- - - Updated - - -

The CCI's I have say subsonic. They are only 29 grain and 710FPS. I'd wish they would cycle in the gun but I got them cheap a long time ago so I might as well shoot them. As for a new piston on the Osprey, I already have it for the 9mm. Just now barrels threaded yet. I want to get my barrel threaded on my MP5K clone! It only had a 3 lug barrel now.

Last edited:
I'm jealous...

here's a question for you and the group. If you had limited budget, would you sell a decked out 9mm CX4 and buy a couple suppressors? I know the CX4 is more practical, but look at these pics^^ - holy crap!!!

After shooting with these cans for one day, I'd say yes. It was a long 6 month wait to get them lol! I would buy a couple suppressors if I were you. If you want another CX4, you can always buy another later on but not have to wait 6 months to get it in your possision.

Oh, and those YouTube videos of me shooting is off my back deck in a subdivision. Granted I sit on an acre and a half size lot, it doesn't bother my neighbors at all!

how does this tickle your fancy for practicality?
attachment.php

Very slick I like. I'm all for SBR'd and suppressed 9mm carbines. They make me happy in my pants. Standalone (16" barrel, no gun mounted ear pro, not so much).

The CCI's I have say subsonic. They are only 29 grain and 710FPS. I'd wish they would cycle in the gun but I got them cheap a long time ago so I might as well shoot them. As for a new piston on the Osprey, I already have it for the 9mm. Just now barrels threaded yet. I want to get my barrel threaded on my MP5K clone! It only had a 3 lug barrel now.

Hmmm, those are CB longs I believe. Get the 40 grain 1000fps ones.

Back
Top Bottom