• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Got one more change in the works, opinions?

I got some of the emails from the test forum. They look great. There should really be no excuse for listing early now.

I got some of the emails from the test forum. They look great. There should really be no excuse for listing early now.

Yeah, anyone who helped beta test it will be getting emails. The new ones will be also have links to close the ad too.

Would like an option to not have it PM me personally, otherwise it may bring false hope to some. Just my thoughts.

I would suggest just "gone" instead of "Sold" in the title. Then it works with Trades, Sales and Withdrawals. I would prefer if it did not add a post so it does not rise to the top. What's the use if it is gone?

There are some good ideas and points in here, but I have to be honest with you guys, I'm tired and I'm ready for this project to be done so I can get back to regular life for a little while! :D

So I'm going to go ahead and implement what we've got and then in about a month when I'm not burned out and I have some more cash I'll take suggestions for tweaks and modifications to the new features. That way we will have some time to use and figure out what we like and what we don't.

Sound good?

Back
Top Bottom