• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Got the boys back!

I can tell you why, you paid in full. No incentive to do the work now.
Yeah I trusted the guy since he had done ok with my buddies. He texted and asked for the other half about a year after I paid him the first half and dropped off the buck to him because he said he was in a tight. I'm easy to deal with anyway so I went ahead and did it. Lesson learned for sure, I guess if he can live with it I can too. He'll get his eventually, and he's gonna definitely lose some customers if I can help it.

I can tell you why, you paid in full. No incentive to do the work now.
With my taxidermist I only pay half upfront. If nothing comes of this and you don’t get your deer back you need to start a thread with his name so that nobody else falls victim to this scam.

Yeah I trusted the guy since he had done ok with my buddies. He texted and asked for the other half about a year after I paid him the first half and dropped off the buck to him because he said he was in a tight. I'm easy to deal with anyway so I went ahead and did it. Lesson learned for sure, I guess if he can live with it I can too. He'll get his eventually, and he's gonna definitely lose some customers if I can help it.

Dang man that sucks.
I hate dead beat thieves in business.
As big as you are it’s pretty shocking that anyone would want to double cross you so it sounds like he’s done this before to others and never got his azz handed to him yet.
I dealt with a upholstery guy that took my money and made promises every week for over a year until he forgot what lie he told me last and I caught him in his lies.
Finally I told him since the amount I paid him carries felony charges and I have no choice but to call the law and have him served with papers if I don’t get my money back by next day because I’m tired of being respectful when I get no respect back.
He called me a half hour later and told me to come get my cash back.
He even tried pawning off a low quality AR on me when I came to get my money.
I told him from what I’ve seen its probably stolen and I don’t want no part of it.
I also told him if he keeps treating people like this he’s gonna mess with the wrong dude some day that won’t play his games.(Right in front of his armed butt buddies.)
I went there a couple times while checking up on my no progress upholstery job and he’s always had a couple weird dudes in his shop open carrying and trying to be intimidating.
I’d just look at them like bring it tough guy.
Man I hate A-holes.

Back
Top Bottom