• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gotta love embarrassing family

AKguy

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
74   1
Reaction score
So my sister just moved into her new swanky Buckhead condo, and what a hell hole. I went 100% hillbilly on that place.

First off, my stock 4x4 F-150 won't fit in the ****ing parking garage, so I had to park on the side to move her **** into the place from the street. The people are dicks, the streets are bumpy and narrow, traffic sucks, and everyone that lives in her complex has either a California tag or some crap from a yankee state. No wonder GA is getting more blue by the day. I had toyed with the idea of moving down there, but to hell with that.

I told her that if I had to drive down there to help her move, I was gonna embarrass the **** out of her. She didn't believe me. So I started by rolling my window down and ever fat black guy with sunglasses that drove by I yelled "Is that Rick Ross?" Then some black dude with a cane jaywalked in front of me so I said "Hey, can you crip walk somewhere else?" To add the finishing touch, some fat couple decided to cross the intersection in front of me with the red hand flashing and the countdown thing at 2 seconds. Once my light was green I said "good job paying ****ing attention." The guy goes "**** you buddy" so I said "yea, do some jumping jacks or something you fat ****s."

I mean, Atlanta just ****ing sucks. How do normal people live in that environment and not go crazy?

I mean, Atlanta just ****ing sucks. How do normal people live in that environment and not go crazy?

Finally something we can agree on haha

Last edited:
Pics of sister?

Ask and you shall receive.

red5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom