Gotta love Georgia Arms

I wholeheartedly agree with this sentiment, but there should be some savings associated with buying reloads. I can buy factory new Federal American Eagle or Speer Lawman for about $235 shipped and S&B or Aguila for about $214 shipped. Local or not, I'm not paying factory prices for reloads.

Not everything they sell is a reload. Some stuff is new brass and is marked that way. Almost all of their defensive ammo is new ammo. Yes their cheapest 9mm I can find a little cheaper new, but I get much better consistency with the Ga Arms stuff than bargain basement new stuff. Also I shoot lots of .357 sig and .40 and you CAN NOT touch their quality and prices on those ANYWHERE. I have tried numerous times. But hey, the less of you guys that buy from them means the more I can get so buy wherever you want lol.

This isn't about making bad ammo right. It's about ammo you can depend on. If I pull the trigger I expect the gun to fire, period. Making it right doesn't make the gun fire when you need it.

I buy 9mm ball (PMJ) at Cherokee Gun for 11.49 a box. I consider that a good price and never had a FTF with that brand. They also have Federal 9mm ball for 11.99 I think.

Georgia Arms sells reloads for more than new ammo can be bought. That's a fact.

This isn't about making bad ammo right. It's about ammo you can depend on. If I pull the trigger I expect the gun to fire, period. Making it right doesn't make the gun fire when you need it.

I buy 9mm ball (PMJ) at Cherokee Gun for 11.49 a box. I consider that a good price and never had a FTF with that brand. They also have Federal 9mm ball for 11.99 I think.

Georgia Arms sells reloads for more than new ammo can be bought. That's a fact.

I'm pretty sure that if you got some bad ammo it was from defective primers. Georgia Arms doesn't make their own primers(I'm pretty sure they use Winchester primers). You act as if they intentionally sold you bad ammo. I have gotten bad ammo from Winchester, Speer, and Remington before. It happens. Like I said before, I have shot literally over 10,000 rounds in various calibers of Georgia Arms ammo and have had a total of 7 FTF's.

Georgia Arms may not be the cheapest as far as 9mm goes, but the quality of their ammo for the price can not be beat. They are however the cheapest I have found for the larger or oddball calibers, and I can hop in the car and go pick it up the same day and not have to deal with shipping.

Not all Georgia Arms ammo is reloads, and not all of it is more expensive than new ammo. That's a fact.

Who cares if its reloads or not, as long as its good price and functions correctly, I don't mind paying same price tag.

Yep, and I would rather support a local small business than some big "brand name" corporate company.

Yup and those anti gun government officials like Obama, banning firearms will make the economy go down hill even farther. Obama doesn't know that most firearm and accessories with ammo is made in America.

You don't consider Cherokee a small business? I guess I don't know what a small business is......

These 9mm's that didn't fire had nothing to do with the quality of the primers. The primers were seated so deep that the firing pin didn't reach them.....I think they do set the primers, don't they?

Anyway.......I was just passing on my experience. I hope when others have this type of experience they will let us know. Hopefully a good ol' boy member won't be excoreated for it.

(just sayin')

Anyone know of this company bought another ammo company called "Alabama ammo" who made "special K" ammo?

Back
Top Bottom