• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GP100 SS $400 (Warner Robins LGS)

That has to be the first good deal I've seen there. But then again I only went there maybe twice before moving down here.

They had a super nice blued SBH in .45LC with a leather holster about 3 weeks ago for $299. It was everything I had to not buy it. I started to post it here but I wasn't sure if my willpower was going to last...

They had a super nice blued SBH in .45LC with a leather holster about 3 weeks ago for $299. It was everything I had to not buy it. I started to post it here but I wasn't sure if my willpower was going to last...
So we're you over there eating at Firehouse or the Hibachi Buffet? That's really the only reason I ever went to Clyde Armory. Once when we went back up there to see my mom we just had to go to Hibachi. My daughter loves it and I dig the sushi.

So we're you over there eating at Firehouse or the Hibachi Buffet? That's really the only reason I ever went to Clyde Armory. Once when we went back up there to see my mom we just had to go to Hibachi. My daughter loves it and I dig the sushi.

I think I took the day off just because, and was making my LGS rounds lol...

I think I took the day off just because, and was making my LGS rounds lol...
Oh well that makes sense. You skipped Chuck's didn't you? They're proud of everything. To me in Houston Co I prefer Centerville Gun. But for just plain low down whoring the guns out kinda prices you have to bite the bullet and go to the ghetto and check Howard's Pawn. He may talk like Gump but he's a good guy and sells cheaper than anyone in middle GA.

Oh well that makes sense. You skipped Chuck's didn't you? They're proud of everything. To me in Houston Co I prefer Centerville Gun. But for just plain low down whoring the guns out kinda prices you have to bite the bullet and go to the ghetto and check Howard's Pawn. He may talk like Gump but he's a good guy and sells cheaper than anyone in middle GA.

Howard's is my definite go-to. I don't make it to Chucks often because of the traffic to get there. But I have bought from him several times, from the used counter, just depends on what you're looking for. Same as I-75 Gun and Pawn. Sometimes you get lucky lol...

Back
Top Bottom