• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gran Turismo 7 (Update)

Finally got to play some. Pretty fun so far. Doing the grind with the awful cars.
Level 40 collector, I have my super license, finished the cafe books and the game. Now I am just doing sport mode. I've won 25ish online races so far. I have over 100 cars. I get a little burned out at times but I keep coming back. About to play right now.

BTW if you race with a racing wheel put it up and use a controller for the Dirt track races. It is easier to control your cars with a controller on dirt. I use a thrustmaster T150 for everything else though.

Finally got to play some. Pretty fun so far. Doing the grind with the awful cars.
I'm burnt out and there seems to be nothing left to do. The most fun part of the game for me is buying new cars for the daily online races and tuning them up but the game basically has one car that wins every time. So you gotta buy that car to be competitive. Which IMO makes the game boring. I want to tune up a shelby gt 350 and race against a porsche 911 but the porsche wins every time because a 2500 pound shelby vs a 2500 pound 911 both with 295 HP means the 911 wins every time. :confused:

I'm burnt out and there seems to be nothing left to do. The most fun part of the game for me is buying new cars for the daily online races and tuning them up but the game basically has one car that wins every time. So you gotta buy that car to be competitive. Which IMO makes the game boring. I want to tune up a shelby gt 350 and race against a porsche 911 but the porsche wins every time because a 2500 pound shelby vs a 2500 pound 911 both with 295 HP means the 911 wins every time. :confused:
I have noticed one car pulls away hard each race. Maybe they will update the AI racers. Are there any drift events? I probably only have 2-3 hours played so far. Doing all the license tests.

Back
Top Bottom