• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Grand theft office : Haiti addition

A girl I went to high school with is constantly posting **** about Haiti. She's been there dozens of times trying to spread the word. Saw a video last week or two about the gas shortage it was insane
Amazing that people will waste their lives trying to help garbage that won’t help themselves. It’s a **** hole and will always be a **** hole.

69400238_2386331071623872_7813581367341481984_n.jpg

I deployed to Haiti after the big Earthquake in 2010. Some of the new soldiers were asking how it compared to the middle east. It wasn't fair to compare it to Iraq because I met some nice locals in Basrah. Some of the Iraqis were actually smart enough to take assistance and prosper from it. The Haitians get assistance and then destroy what you give them. I watched some interesting machete fights while I was there. I was in Gonaives and Port au Prince guarding the medical teams that were trying to help. We each had a bag full of Doxycycline pills. We had to take them for a week before we went, one a day while there and then for two weeks after we got home.

First and only time that I saw a person have an allergic reaction to another human. One of the medics was holding a local girl. Afterwards the medic went into anaphylactic shock. Her face turned purple and her mouth and airways swelled up. She was air lifted to Guantanamo. She was ok after a few days.

I'd go back to Iraq if the money was right. I'd laugh if anyone offered me a job in Haiti.

In 1990 I was in St. Croix, USVI with the Hurricane Hugo relief team and as things were winding down we flew some extra medical/food supplies to Port a Prince, Haiti. As we were unloading them at the airport a bunch of locals were lined along the fence yelling you get in your plane and bring us back more stuff. Not one had the decency to say thank you. Savage POS should be left to themselves and hopefully they’d kill each other off.

Back
Top Bottom