• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Granite or Quartz Kitchen counter tops

Anybody install or have recommendations. Looking to do this within the next week.

Cumming Area

TIA

I'm in the middle of a kitchen reno now and installing stone countertops is more involved than I initially thought. You definitely want someone who knows what they're doing and will stand behind their work. It takes time to template amd cut your job so finding someone that can do it on such short notice might be tough.

We have had quartz (chrome color I think) for about 5 years and really like them. There is zero maintenance except wiping them down when dirty. Ours have the little reflective mirror pieces in a gray background. Watch HomeDepot for when they have a sale and save some serious money if you can wait. Ours went from 60ish to 40ish a sq ft and about 2k saved.

We have had quartz (chrome color I think) for about 5 years and really like them. There is zero maintenance except wiping them down when dirty. Ours have the little reflective mirror pieces in a gray background. Watch HomeDepot for when they have a sale and save some serious money if you can wait. Ours went from 60ish to 40ish a sq ft and about 2k saved.
I like quartz over granite

Back
Top Bottom