• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any Concrete or Similar Work?

Shags

Default rank <2500 posts
Will Commit War Crimes for Scooby Snacks
38   0
Reaction score
My company normally does telecom but things have slowed to a near complete stop. One of my crews are experienced in concrete, land clearing/grading, and electrical work. Fully equipped, licensed, and insured.

Anyone have any leads or know any companies looking to sub work out?

I just started my company a few months back and this slow down has put me in a really tight spot. I could really use the help ODT. I'm not looking for any handouts, just good honest work for me and my guys.

If there are any new houses being built anywhere near you stop by and get the general contractors name off the inspection board and give him a call. They are always looking for that type sub work to be done.

Looking for someone to add a 10x24 onto the existing concrete. Mundy Mill In Gainesville call/Text
770-900-0595
21c1af044b7f4be2e243f195ad93bfac.jpeg
this just on Nextdoor

Looking for someone to add a 10x24 onto the existing concrete. Mundy Mill In Gainesville call/Text
770-900-0595
21c1af044b7f4be2e243f195ad93bfac.jpeg
this just on Nextdoor
I’ll reach out later today or first thing in the morning.

If there are any new houses being built anywhere near you stop by and get the general contractors name off the inspection board and give him a call. They are always looking for that type sub work to be done.
I’ll look into that, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom