• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Great deals on Danner

Yep, sure is. LaCrosse too. I have ordered several pairs, two sets of work boots for me and a pair of hiking boots for my wife. She LOVES them. And they have great customer service. I ordered a pair of Danner steel toe work boots that didn't quite fit right. Them immediately emailed me a UPS label to send them back free of charge to me. They were able to exchange them for me. But if they weren't able to they would have credited my card back. No risk with these folks.

Great deals if you are an elf or sasquatch. If you have a normal manfoot you are SOL.

American made Danner boots are the best I have ever owned. Chinese Danners not so much. Incredible customer service too.

Great deals if you are an elf or sasquatch. If you have a normal manfoot you are SOL.

American made Danner boots are the best I have ever owned. Chinese Danners not so much. Incredible customer service too.
My foot is a 10.5. And just a couple of months ago I took advantage of the Danner work boot sale. Great deal on a $180 pair of work boots. Paid $100. Just gotta keep checking.

I didn't pay that for mine.
have you ever tried a pair?

I haven't worn ANY made in China shoes for over 10 years now.
In my experience, they always end up stinky and are not made right.
Maybe things have changed in the last 10 years, but I'm perfectly happy with all my shoes that are made in Europe and North/Central/South America (no asian shoes for me)
And I love paying the higher prices for quality.

Back
Top Bottom