Great Idea....I will be trying this next weekend

Hey Paul Bunyan's - y'all ever hear of one of these?
Keeps your wiener from falling into the ash when your fire burns your grill down!!!

i48.tinypic.com_4iiz4i.jpg

:cool:

would be nice if ya had a long auger that ya could drill some holes in the center and fill with gas a few times should help it start up quite nice

Hey Paul Bunyan's - y'all ever hear of one of these?
Keeps your wiener from falling into the ash when your fire burns your grill down!!!

i48.tinypic.com_4iiz4i.jpg

:cool:

lol dont think its gonna burn up that fast , pretty sure ya would have time to cook awhile on it before it burned out . Unles y used rotten wood that went up super fast

yeah i will be taking my gas grill actully and my small smoker LOL not gonna depend on the log stove, but do think its preaty good thinking . Only thing is the amount of heat it would put off compared to the normal stove may be hard to cook without burning everything up lol

Last edited:
yeah i will be taking my gas grill actully and my small smoker LOL not gonna depend on the log stove, but do think its preaty good thinking . Only thing is the amount of heat it would put off compared to the normal stove may be hard to cook without burning everything up lol

take bricks or a center block and you can adjust the heat the pan will get...............

Back
Top Bottom