• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Great price on Beretta M9 and M92FS

Thanks....fixin to put some rounds down range...are you still thinking about getting one?
Let me know how she performs. I am still wanting to get one! My birthday is next Saturday and I'm hoping my wife ask me want I want lol! BUT if she doesn't lol might get one At the end of March

Let me know how she performs. I am still wanting to get one! My birthday is next Saturday and I'm hoping my wife ask me want I want lol! BUT if she doesn't lol might get one At the end of March
Performed flawlessly....no failures..ran about 150 rounds through it of all types and weights...mixed rd nose with hollow points and back again. It was getting low light but even then it was grouping well. I rang 10" metal 14 out of 15 at 50 yds from a sandbag. I purchased 2 Mec-gar 18 round mags from midway and I gotta say they are super sweet...smoother that the factory 15's. I didn't know until I opened them but they are made in Italy. The only issue I had was getting used to the Dot/Post sights. The rear sight comes with the standard side by side dots and the post but the post is the only one painted. If I can't used to the Dot/Post it's an easy change to three dot. The M9 is the only one of the series with the Dot/post setup....even the M9a1 has the three dot sights. The dot/post is supposed to give the shooter a more rapid alignment. I'm leaving town for a week and when I return I'll spend some quality time with her so for now the review on the gun A+++++ the rear sight...the jury is still out.

^^ok sounds pretty sweet. I like the fact that my Cx4 uses the same mags:) I've got a 30rd and a 20rd Beretta mags ready to be put into a M9

Back
Top Bottom