• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Great price on Beretta M9 and M92FS

So because you got a good deal on one, the rest are overpriced? I haven't seen the 92 really fluctuate with the craze. If anything, they've come down in price in the last couple of years. They are certainly worth their $500 price point, IMO.

And are you referring to Dobb's Defense?

So because you got a good deal on one, the rest are overpriced? I haven't seen the 92 really fluctuate with the craze. If anything, they've come down in price in the last couple of years. They are certainly worth their $500 price point, IMO.

And are you referring to Dobb's Defense?
Yes. He has two used ones for $419. Gunbroker has them for under $500. I snatched a 90-Two with 4 mags for $450 late last year.

All I am saying, is that they aren't worth more than $500, EVER.

Feel free to disagree.

LOL. I'll take you up on that. The question posed was in regards to NEW not used. Thanks for playing anyhow.

Hahaha I would rather have a NEW M9 for the op's price versus a used one fo'sho! Thinking Bout getting one myself.
Picking mine up tonight at Silent Night Firearms...can't wait. Git-u-wun Mr. Jholdbrooks I don't think you can go wrong at this price...Dialog...I love it! The ODT is truly addictive...

IMG_2845.JPG My new baby arrived safe and sound!

Back
Top Bottom