• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Great Story

Shogun and Pillars Of The Earth are probably the best two books I’ve read. But James Clavelle can kiss my ass for dying before revealing who is Noble House… is it the Brock’s or the green eyed devil, Dirk Strauns family? Reading 10,000+ pages to live curious. Just damn

Pillars of the Earth is one of the best novels ever written. And it’s a trilogy.

I have always been an avid reader. When I was very young my Mom always gave us an extra half hour at bed time if we read. No comic books, a real book. I read all of the Hardy Boys Series and then on from there. The Top Books to this day that I have read all twice now are: 1. Shogun, 2. The Stand and 3. The Godfather. Special mention is Jaws, and The Exorcist!! I remember the 10 hour made for TV mini series with Richard Chamberlain in SHOGUN. It was so Awesome.....and Now it Premieres again today on FX. I am so excited to watch this.

I grew up without a tv. I would check out gym bags of books at the library as a kid. I can read 2-3 novels a day at the beach.

Back
Top Bottom