Great video of how gun control and "GFL" can be used to disarm us!

Unfortunately, the "history" of any kind taught today, rarely has anything to do with what really happened "yesterday".
Great video. Disturbing, but great video.

That's a very powerful video. It has happened, it can again. But what's the alternative, illegal carry? Honestly I'll take my chances with a "roundup ". Not a internet tough guest, but I'm not lining up for anything

That's a very powerful video. It has happened, it can again. But what's the alternative, illegal carry? Honestly I'll take my chances with a "roundup ". Not a internet tough guest, but I'm not lining up for anything

There really is no alternative. I have to have their stupid permit to legally carry. Just a scary thought that it could be used to find us .

Anyone who thinks our government couldn't or wouldn't do this is a fool. There is nothing that separates our leaders from those leaders other than nationality.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

I sold a holster to a guy I work with today. He's originally from Honduras. He is a legal citizen and has a Georgia Weapon License. He carries a Glock 27. He was telling me that he's always had guns but back in Honduras, there was no permits or anything to worry about. Only here in the Land of the Free, Home of the Brave where we have the Second Amendment, was he forced to "Register" in order to carry a gun legally. Before he moved to Georgia a few years ago from New Jersey, he couldn't even get a gun and carry it because of all the red tape.

Sort of makes me think about this situation all over again.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom