• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Gruntled

Nope. Not possible. I'm out of room in the safe and don't really want to part with anything. 1st world problems. Im not 100% sure a Barret 50 will fit in the safe anyways.
:0) Sometimes I get the feeling some here have the idealization that they can start out with a NAA .25 Auto SNS and trade their way up to a Cadillac Escalade.....just keep trading until you get there...

I get a collection then sale a collection! It's never because I need the money it's like some sick addiction that I cannot satisfy. I use to treat them as tools and kept only what I carried or used but now thanks to the ODT it has clearly gotten out of hand.

I get a collection then sale a collection! It's never because I need the money it's like some sick addiction that I cannot satisfy. I use to treat them as tools and kept only what I carried or used but now thanks to the ODT it has clearly gotten out of hand.
You just described me to a T.

I am sure that there are a few that we own that we believe would be difficult to replace. I sold 1-2 years ago and still regret it.

the ones which are replaceable even with some effort worry me less.

it is the chase that thrills me.

Back
Top Bottom