Gsx s1000

My 21 year old cousin just recently passed on one of these - not a ball buster but be careful.. It's not if you get into an accident it's when
Sorry to hear about your cousin.

Ive already been in a few accidents as this us far from my first bike. Im aware of my limits and try not to reach them.

It's crazy. After riding a zx7r which is arguably the most agressive seating position of any bike, I am not comfortable on most bikes, especially bikes with an upright seating position. I'm looking for another bike, but having a hard time finding one with an agressive enough seating position.

That's a sweet looking ride. :thumb:

You should come ride with us some weekend.

It's crazy. After riding a zx7r which is arguably the most agressive seating position of any bike, I am not comfortable on most bikes, especially bikes with an upright seating position. I'm looking for another bike, but having a hard time finding one with an agressive enough seating position.

That's a sweet looking ride. :thumb:

You should come ride with us some weekend.
Try a ducati with rearsets, man o man talk about agressive! True sport bike positions dont agree with my back for a long time and i mostly only ride to work or a sunday sprint anymore.

Id love to ride up there, used to go every weekend to blood mtn, but im currently to far south now. Geoup rides in dalonegha was always a great time no matter the skill level

Boom, stupid giant tail gone.
VZM.IMG_20160225_181336.jpg

Back
Top Bottom