• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Gsx s1000

I have looked at them. Unfortunately honda killed the motors so bad on that model. Its pretty low power wise compared to the competition that its not even an option. I came off a zx14r before his bike so the power difference is going to be very noticeable to me
125 hp isnt bad and a small tune gets it uncorked but with 400cc less than the ZX14 what are you expecting?

125 hp isnt bad and a small tune gets it uncorked but with 400cc less than the ZX14 what are you expecting?
LOL true. The GSX is about 145 based on independent dynos at the wheel. It would cost a decent amount of money tuning the honda to get to the level of the stock gsx. Mod for mod though it wont ever make as much power as the GSX.

LOL true. The GSX is about 145 based on independent dynos at the wheel. It would cost a decent amount of money tuning the honda to get to the level of the stock gsx. Mod for mod though it wont ever make as much power as the GSX.
true..but that single side swing arm is sexy a hell ..IMHO.. but i like suzukis too LOL!

but are you riding or racing?? do you neeed all that power?
I ride pretty hard when I ride, I bought a bike to be fast and fun, not lazy. I would rather have an all out zx10r, but my body wont let me enjoy it anymore. I still want to go fast but be comfortable for some longer rides.
"Do you need...." is the worse line ever used I think. do we need mustang gt's of Z06 corvettes? Nope but they sure do sell a ton of them, so lets not have that be the determining factor.
www.motorcyclistonline.com_sites_motorcyclistonline.com_files_41d9e31eddfad9f909e36a5dd473fa06.jpg

I ride pretty hard when I ride, I bought a bike to be fast and fun, not lazy. I would rather have an all out zx10r, but my body wont let me enjoy it anymore. I still want to go fast but be comfortable for some longer rides.
"Do you need...." is the worse line ever used I think. do we need mustang gt's of Z06 corvettes? Nope but they sure do sell a ton of them, so lets not have that be the determining factor.
www.motorcyclistonline.com_sites_motorcyclistonline.com_files_41d9e31eddfad9f909e36a5dd473fa06.jpg
hahahaha yes "need" im a horespower freak but im getting to old to go super fast..but thats just me LOL!

Back
Top Bottom