Gsx s1000

You know you can just build one of those from some newb squid's "ridden twice, dropped once" GSXR. If the plastics are only messed up on one side, you can even come out even on the "street fighter" mods.

You know you can just build one of those from some newb squid's "ridden twice, dropped once" GSXR. If the plastics are only messed up on one side, you can even come out even on the "street fighter" mods.
I did that for awhile with a f4i. It was fun and i didnt mind beating on the bike since i got it cheap. I really want the dirtbike bars of the standard class or I would be looking at a zx10 instead. PLus I dont want someone else problems anymore, I dont have as much time anymore to fix them, would rather just ride.

I did that for awhile with a f4i. It was fun and i didnt mind beating on the bike since i got it cheap. I really want the dirtbike bars of the standard class or I would be looking at a zx10 instead. PLus I dont want someone else problems anymore, I dont have as much time anymore to fix them, would rather just ride.

Sometimes you can find them still with temp dealer tags...

Back
Top Bottom