GTA V

lol what come on its easy!
One of the links is an xbox glitch(im ps3), and the other is not written for someone like me who doesn't understand this ****.

I need a link to the mod program so I can put my file in there, easily adjust the numbers, save, and reimport easily to my ps3

I'll just send the save file to someone doing it for free on some of those game forums. I'm tired of scavenging for money.

Last edited:
One of the links is an xbox glitch(im ps3), and the other is not written for someone like me who doesn't understand this ****.

I need a link to the mod program so I can put my file in there, easily adjust the numbers, save, and reimport easily to my ps3

I'll just send the save file to someone doing it for free on some of those game forums. I'm tired of scavenging for money.

If you cycle through the forum you will come across horizon and it will teach you how to use it.

im just buying ones i like/have money for lol. so far i have the docks/the bar up north/and the garage. made most my money off the stock market on the assasination missions lol.

might have to play some tonight, i have yet to get online though lol. farthest i was able to get in the intro to online was when he steps out the car, then kicked off everytime. hoping it slacks up sometime this week so i can play around online. still need to join the social club thing, always forget when i get home from work lol.

Back
Top Bottom