• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Guard dog help

Papillon. Had one once. It alerted you ANYTHING out of the ordinary......ANYTHING.

200px-Papillon_Ears.jpg

Before getting a guard dog or even a recommendation you should do some reading and determine if you are a strong alpha pack leader. Some of the recommendations are not for weak people. My wife, for example, could not handle a cane Corso or even a German. My next dog may be a standard poodle.

Wish my dog wasn't scared of the vacuum. I could save a lot of energy if I could just vacuum her twice a day. :D

My old dog hated the vacuum too!
He would bark and growl and rush at it and I'd just laugh.
Then one cold winter day when I was keeping him inside I went to work and hadn't put the vacuum away, HE ATE IT!
Don't think it's not possible! It didn't even look like a vacuum when I got home! And still I laughed!

He ate two of them before I got smart enough to put it in the closet and close the damned door...
What is it with dogs and vacuums?

My old dog hated the vacuum too!
He would bark and growl and rush at it and I'd just laugh.
Then one cold winter day when I was keeping him inside I went to work and hadn't put the vacuum away, HE ATE IT!
Don't think it's not possible! It didn't even look like a vacuum when I got home! And still I laughed!

He ate two of them before I got smart enough to put it in the closet and close the damned door...
What is it with dogs and vacuums?
My new neighbor has a beautiful bull dog that I thought I was going to have to kill. He HATES lawnmowers. I was cutting beside his fence and the dog was grabbing the fence and snatching the hell out of it. I turned the mower off when his owner came outside and the dog completely changed. It was priceless.

Back
Top Bottom