• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Guess most people like their paramilitary 2's

I've been looking at them and will be ordering one soon. Only bad thing I've heard was that its a little on the large side. However that seems to have been addressed with the Para 3 which I will also be ordering. Its hard to beat the PM2, blade material, compression lock, build quality. It seems to be one of the better tactical knives out, especially at its price point.

The Para 3 is news to me!

Hmmmm....interesting

I was dead set on the PM2 and then I saw some videos of the Para 3. I thought it was just a PM2 with maybe some updates but its not. Got me debating which to get first but I'm not 100% sure the Para 3 has been released for sale yet.

I've been looking at them and will be ordering one soon. Only bad thing I've heard was that its a little on the large side. However that seems to have been addressed with the Para 3 which I will also be ordering. Its hard to beat the PM2, blade material, compression lock, build quality. It seems to be one of the better tactical knives out, especially at its price point.
it isn't that big, your cellphone probably takes up more room, and the weight is amazing

What's different, apart from size?

Not much, a slight difference in the shape at the bottom of the knife and the PM2 uses a torx screw to secure the stop pin and the Para 3 just uses a pin. The Paramilitary 2 seems more tactical whereas the Para 3 seems more EDC. Its really almost the exact same knife just a little smaller.

Back
Top Bottom