Giveaway!  Guess the movie & win a Doulton 10" Super Sterasyl Ceramic Gravity Filter Candle

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnduke

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
2   0
Reaction score
Here is the movie line.......

"why dont you take a look at the old money,the vanderbilts,the carnegies,the getties,the morgans the hurst,the rockafellas. how you think they got all that money?They just annexed territories, and licenses and businesses, and killed off the native population and imported slaves,sold guns to both the north and the south during the civil war and controlled the politicians and their heros . american heros!!. And you teach teach your children what? honesty and hard work are the keys to sucess. My children are not going to go off to some war,their gonna go to Yale,their gonna go to Harvard. Its gonna be the dumb stupid white trash kids and black ghetto kids and hispanics thats gonna fight Americas senseless war and their gonna protect America's interest and security and businesses. And its gonna be businesses and my business that gonna get richer and richer and my bonuses are gonna get bigger and bigger and its the same old story. The bankers and owners and advisors who get rich!! And its the little people who buy into their stock that always lose in the end. They are people like you!! Thats how the cream always rises to the top. "

SHIPPING ON ME******1st one to get it..winner gets a Doulton 10" Super Sterasyl Ceramic Gravity Filter Candle******

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom