• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Guided Whitetail Hunts.

Last season, actually January of this year, me and a couple friends took a guided hunting trip to Langford Farms in Autaugaville, Ala.
Very nice people and one of the best trips I've been on, at one point I lost count after having 32 deer within 300 yards.
Several nice bucks, which were easily shooters.
I didn't harvest one, only because I had harvested a 140 class 10 point here in Georgia earlier and was wanting to get something bigger.

Last season, actually January of this year, me and a couple friends took a guided hunting trip to Langford Farms in Autaugaville, Ala.
Very nice people and one of the best trips I've been on, at one point I lost count after having 32 deer within 300 yards.
Several nice bucks, which were easily shooters.
I didn't harvest one, only because I had harvested a 140 class 10 point here in Georgia earlier and was wanting to get something bigger.
Thx will check them out.

Ok, found a "reputable" outfitter for Kentucky. Small operation, free range 5 days. Only taking a small number of hunters. Just couldn't go with the high fence deal....one outfitter said you will know which one to shoot by the tag in it's ear! Gonna take my chances and whether i bring back a good one or not want to have a good time and good hunt. Thanks for the info guys.

Back
Top Bottom