• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Gum Log Plantation ODT Hog Hunt ROUND 4 sign up

Man, I would love to do this. Ive never even been hunting.
Unfortunately, I cant that weekend. Wish that I could. The video would really make it worth it to me, thats extra cool.

Carpool? I have a 4 door Honda civic!

- - - Updated - - -

I was planning to arrive Saturday afternoon and hunt till dark then sleep and leave Sunday morning...

Although I'd love to hang out again with you my brotha from another Asian mother...and I do love hanging with No2sc2, I'm gonna have to pass on this one. :( Gotta keep building on the new house fund. It's almost there. Thanks tho... breaks my heart not to put down a few more hogs like last time!

Although I'd love to hang out again with you my brotha from another Asian mother...and I do love hanging with No2sc2, I'm gonna have to pass on this one. :( Gotta keep building on the new house fund. It's almost there. Thanks tho... breaks my heart not to put down a few more hogs like last time!

Plus he doesnt have any ammo.... he used it all on the last pig's.....:boink:

That's no excuse! I am working on my house fund too... Just out out $100 a week and you'll be fine!

- - - Updated - - -

Plus he doesnt have any ammo.... he used it all on the last pig's.....:boink:

I'll have plenty of ammo that day. You're more than welcome!

Back
Top Bottom