• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Gum Log Plantation ODT Hog Hunt ROUND 4 sign up

Well when your 5% down payment is $15K - $20K... and you're wife (the savings Nazi) says, we're buying this summer cause I just got us 3.5%... you do what she says. :)

Well when your 5% down payment is $15K - $20K... and you're wife (the savings Nazi) says, we're buying this summer cause I just got us 3.5%... you do what she says. :)

Yeah I think I'm putting that much down too. If you put that much down... Wait never mind, you said 5%. You buying a huge house! If I win the 3rd giveaway, I'll take care of lodging for some people at the hunt! ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Hook me up with your lender. 3.5% isn't bad.

I am planning to put down 20% and hope they look the other way on my income. Lol.

I am planning to put down 20% and hope they look the other way on my income. Lol.

We got ours thru David C. Menna of Independent Mortgage Associates: 800.425.6949. Highly recommended. He actually does the underwriting as well so no delay when you find a house to buy. I would love to put down 20%, but the area that the wife wants to live in is a little pricey, so 5% is about all we'll swing for now. We went only on the wife's income and credit to keep things simple and within our means.

btw... It's tough to hit a small target at point blank range in the dark when you're used to shooting at 10 - 20 yards with a Glock. LOL

Back
Top Bottom