• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

gummies every morning!

I was at a store and a customer recommended said they only made him relaxed taking 2.
I chewed one down before the morning commute on I20 recently....I absolutely wont ever do that again. i think by the time i made it around 285 to smyrna i was driving 35 in the emergency lane.:wacko::dizzy::doh:
Gummies do nothing to me for some reason. I've eaten over 1000mg of gummies and felt nothing while some guys eat half of one and can't function.

I am pretty sure 9 is the real deal illegal in GA stuff......The 8 gummies and vapes aren't bad, but definitely not like the real deal 9.
Hey bro, it's all delta 8 what are you talking about? It's not my fault I get my delta 8 from California or Florida.

I honestly can't tell a big difference between delta 9 and Delta 8. Either I'm a lightweight or my liver does a really good job of converting drugs into a good time because if I take half of either it takes me to the moon. Food taste 10x better, terrible movies become great movies, music you listened to as a kid brings back memories you thought we long forgotten. Sex is 10X better, preferably with the girlfriend but palmala Handerson does the trick too.

**FatAlbert is a fictional character played by many on the ODT, non of FatAlberts comments represent the real life confessions or actions of any actual person**

So we went to Colorado a couple years ago and bought a box of special chocolates. It was July. We started driving over to Pike's Peak, and when we got there, we were afraid the chocolates would melt in the car cuz it was 85 degrees out. So we ate them. All of them. Before starting the drive up the mountain.

Yeah, don't do that. Don't ever do that...

Gummies do nothing to me for some reason. I've eaten over 1000mg of gummies and felt nothing while some guys eat half of one and can't function.

Hey bro, it's all delta 8 what are you talking about? It's not my fault I get my delta 8 from California or Florida.
Try a 25mg delta 9 and when you clear up let us know... yeah it's not the same as the rest and like letusbuyyourcar said, it'll put your peepee in your wife's pocket. Yes that's one step more dangerous than having it put in your watch pocket.

Try a 25mg delta 9 and when you clear up let us know... yeah it's not the same as the rest and like letusbuyyourcar said, it'll put your peepee in your wife's pocket. Yes that's one step more dangerous than having it put in your watch pocket.
shaggy-are-you-challenging-me.gif

Back
Top Bottom