Gun and Ammo tax passes in Seattle

People are running from these ignorance infested self-imposed social/communist utopias in droves. The policies, the vision and the trampling of basic rights.

Yeah. And they are running right straight to the places that have sensible laws. Then they vote for the exact same **** they ran from in the first place creating more and more liberal ****holes every where they go. OD-ing on their own feces doesn't teach them anything. They just fling their **** in new places.

It's like a liberalized version of "white flight". Blacks(or in this case liberals) utterly destroy and areas livability and desirability, move into an area where whites and conservatives have created and maintained a decent standard of living. Then set about destroying it too. Meanwhile, the whites and conservatives are running as from a swarm of locusts trying simply to live and be left alone. There is another group doing the same thing...illegal immigrants(hell most people from latin America are like locusts. Their own countries are cesspools so they come here(for a better life y'know). Then they lie, cheat and steal to have that better life, fly their ****hole country flag proudly as if it is some badge of honor to be from a country that can't grow food in the lushness of the equatorial rainforest, but manages to provide the world with cocaine, and destroy the job market (with the support of employers with an endless capacity for greed, admittedly).

We have to uproot the problem altogether, not just let it spread. I've said for years that letting the first Cuban to set foot on US soil and not air dropping his ass right back in Castros hands was our worst mistake in dealing with Cuba. You see, we became a steam valve that kept the Cuban pressure cooker from exploding. We attenuated the misery rather than letting it be amputated and cauterized. America lost it's balls somewhere after Hiroshima. That's the last time we REALLY acted decisively and stopped the slow decay with swift decisive action. Cuba would have been shed of Castro's dangling corpse in the 60's if we had sent them home instead of taking them in.

South and central America would experience a huge revolt and uprising against the abuses of their corrupt governments if we'd dig a ****ing moat from the gulf to the pacific and chum the water daily. And California, Maryland, New York, et all would split into smaller states(as Upstate New Yorkers have tried to do) leaving bloated corpses like NYC to implode and rot if we could convince the decent people there to stay home and make home decent again. But maybe their voting shows that there really ARE no decent people from those states any more.

Some of the very best Americans I have met have been legal immigrants in search for the freedom to prosper and live. Not all are an infection upon us. Most folks will never appreciate the freedoms and rights we enjoy until it has been stripped from them.

Some are like us and caught behind enemy lines.

It amazes me at how surprised they are at the "freedoms" we have retained or restored from those who are visiting from progressive liberal encampments. I make a point of it and always offer to have a range day and allow them a taste.

Afterwards, they return to place where if an empty shell fell in their bag and they were stopped, frisked and discovered would be led to jail, then to court, pay a hefty fine and have what little of their severely restricted 2A rights finally separated from them permanently.

I make sure they are aware of their loss and tolerance.

It plants a seed.

Yeah. And they are running right straight to the places that have sensible laws. Then they vote for the exact same **** they ran from in the first place creating more and more liberal ****holes every where they go. OD-ing on their own feces doesn't teach them anything. They just fling their **** in new places.

It's like a liberalized version of "white flight". Blacks(or in this case liberals) utterly destroy and areas livability and desirability, move into an area where whites and conservatives have created and maintained a decent standard of living. Then set about destroying it too. Meanwhile, the whites and conservatives are running as from a swarm of locusts trying simply to live and be left alone. There is another group doing the same thing...illegal immigrants(hell most people from latin America are like locusts. Their own countries are cesspools so they come here(for a better life y'know). Then they lie, cheat and steal to have that better life, fly their ****hole country flag proudly as if it is some badge of honor to be from a country that can't grow food in the lushness of the equatorial rainforest, but manages to provide the world with cocaine, and destroy the job market (with the support of employers with an endless capacity for greed, admittedly).

We have to uproot the problem altogether, not just let it spread. I've said for years that letting the first Cuban to set foot on US soil and not air dropping his ass right back in Castros hands was our worst mistake in dealing with Cuba. You see, we became a steam valve that kept the Cuban pressure cooker from exploding. We attenuated the misery rather than letting it be amputated and cauterized. America lost it's balls somewhere after Hiroshima. That's the last time we REALLY acted decisively and stopped the slow decay with swift decisive action. Cuba would have been shed of Castro's dangling corpse in the 60's if we had sent them home instead of taking them in.

South and central America would experience a huge revolt and uprising against the abuses of their corrupt governments if we'd dig a ****ing moat from the gulf to the pacific and chum the water daily. And California, Maryland, New York, et all would split into smaller states(as Upstate New Yorkers have tried to do) leaving bloated corpses like NYC to implode and rot if we could convince the decent people there to stay home and make home decent again. But maybe their voting shows that there really ARE no decent people from those states any more.
The hard working folks of Southern Illinois has tried to split also. 2/3 of the state's population lives in the Northern 1/4 of the state I.e. Chicago. If you've never been to Illinois then you don't know what I mean. It's farms, coal mines & good ol country folk & they hafta suffer because of Chicago.

Some of the very best Americans I have met have been legal immigrants in search for the freedom to prosper and live. Not all are an infection upon us. Most folks will never appreciate the freedoms and rights we enjoy until it has been stripped from them.

Some are like us and caught behind enemy lines.

It amazes me at how surprised they are at the "freedoms" we have retained or restored from those who are visiting from progressive liberal encampments. I make a point of it and always offer to have a range day and allow them a taste.

Afterwards, they return to place where if an empty shell fell in their bag and they were stopped, frisked and discovered would be led to jail, then to court, pay a hefty fine and have what little of their severely restricted 2A rights finally separated from them permanently.

I make sure they are aware of their loss and tolerance.

It plants a seed.

Agreed. But my point is that planting that seed, then growing in the grove of like trees is redundant. Never unwelcome, but redundant. That seed needs to be taken back to the barren desert where freedom withers and nurtured. Instead we have people from yankee and liberal states bringing the seed of destruction and planting it HERE. That's NOT acceptable.

Guess the librards think all the gangsters are gonna think :

I was gonna buy a gun , all nice and legal , and rob and murder , but damn that new $25 tax....
I just can't afford drive by shootings any more !

Oh well, guess I will go be an honest citizen

Guess the librards think all the gangsters are gonna think :

I was gonna buy a gun , all nice and legal , and rob and murder , but damn that new $25 tax....
I just can't afford drive by shootings any more !

Oh well, guess I will go be an honest citizen

I'm sure Seattles version of the ODT flippers will pas that tax along to their customers. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised to see our own flippers and illegal arms dealers start charging it out of solidarity. But I bet they all decline to actually declare it on their 1040's.

Back
Top Bottom