• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gun auction tomorrow, milsurp wet dream!! More ammo than I have seen at any auction with common and odd calibers

See, this seems like a more legitimate auction when you have several items starting at one dollar, versus auctions that have every item with a bid over $100.
Yea but 15%+7%+3.5%= not such a good deal. I hate dealing with these guys they have done some shady **** at their auctions before when I have attended.

looking at the first M1 carbine they list it as a bolt action rifle. Either a error in listing or action has been restricted. Some European counties allow M1 carbines but neuter them to bolt action, not semi. Hoping this is not one of them.

looking at the first M1 carbine they list it as a bolt action rifle. Either a error in listing or action has been restricted. Some European counties allow M1 carbines but neuter them to bolt action, not semi. Hoping this is not one of them.
Saw that, was wondering what that was about now I know. They typically have pretty accurate descriptions of their items

Back
Top Bottom