• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gun buyback 23$ profit per ar15 magazine flippers heres your chance!

Damn you ruined it for me. I was already adding up my profits, 30 Pmags @ $1,050 and this old revolver, $225, would have been a good day.

View attachment 3175733
Can you tell me anything about this revolver? I have one that was passed down from a uncle that was in the Navy. Always wondered if it was his service pistol. Any info greatly appreciated

Can you tell me anything about this revolver? I have one that was passed down from a uncle that was in the Navy. Always wondered if it was his service pistol. Any info greatly appreciated
.32 caliber. Someone on this site told me who made it some time ago. Because I have CRS disease, I can't remember who they said manufactured it. Like yours, it has been in the family going back to when it was new I was told.

Lmao right. Just picked up a big bag of blow so i could drive straight thru
I feel "Big Bag" is subject to generational or decade modifier...ie: a "Big Bag" in the 80's ( aka "The decade of decadence) is most likely a Gallon Size Ziploc bag, where as by the 2000's it could be a regular bologna on white w mustard size sandwich bag. ( truth be told , I had to sing the Oscar Mayer jingle to spell "bologna")

I feel "Big Bag" is subject to generational or decade modifier...ie: a "Big Bag" in the 80's ( aka "The decade of decadence) is most likely a Gallon Size Ziploc bag, where as by the 2000's it could be a regular bologna on white w mustard size sandwich bag. ( truth be told , I had to sing the Oscar Mayer jingle to spell "bologna")
2 gallon

Back
Top Bottom