Gun Classified Pictures

I am going to be out a while, but if someone else needs the info on the light box, I will post it here. I was told that the link I used is not working, but if you google "how to make a light box", there are numerous videos available. Have fun.

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...006AAC6284F389

This is the how to video I used. You will need the following items.

Box = Free
2 sheets of posterboard = $1.00 plus tax at dollar store
Tissue paper = $1.00 plus tax for 10 sheets at dollar store
ruler, scissors, straight edge, cutting tool, tape = free ( I had all of that)
At least two light sources: I got mine at Walmart, adjustable desk light for /$4.68 a piece.

Total about $11.36

It works great for me.

Thanks for the info. Dang that wheelgun is a beauty.

You might as well add the BOS gun dealer wannabeees, so I can have that false sense of security people along with the I ain't got a clue about taking a picture, much less posting one.

Do any of these people with the crappy pictures actually look at their pics and think "hmm this is a really nice, full focused picture suitable for framing"?
This would eliminate 90% of my ignore list.

Craig's List has the option to only view ads with pictures.

You might as well add the BOS gun dealer wannabeees, so I can have that false sense of security people along with the I ain't got a clue about taking a picture, much less posting one.

Do any of these people with the crappy pictures actually look at their pics and think "hmm this is a really nice, full focused picture suitable for framing"?
This would eliminate 90% of my ignore list.

Craig's List has the option to only view ads with pictures.

You should suggest that since the site owner is actually on the site now. I would only look at sale items with pics.

I'm glad you guys hit the back button on for sale threads without pics, I must be one of the few that has no problem asking for pics to be emailed to me if it's something I'm interested in.

You guys need to recruit as many members as possible to pass on the threads without pics so I won't have as much competition in the future.

I'm glad you guys hit the back button on for sale threads without pics, I must be one of the few that has no problem asking for pics to be emailed to me if it's something I'm interested in.

You guys need to recruit as many members as possible to pass on the threads without pics so I won't have as much competition in the future.

I don't believe I said anything about passing on the item. I was talking about how good pictures will help sell the item. Good pictures are important, even if they are sent to my e-mail address.

Back
Top Bottom