• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

To those placing ads in the classifieds.

Let me add: for the Love Of God no feet pics!
Yeah I hate that too
IMG_20240405_151703261.jpg
! Here is a prime example of such a pic and a pic the wrong way. This is my new build minus a good optic and my muzzle break which will be here Monday. Everything else is done. However, both of these pics are the do's and don'ts on pics in classified adds. Try and refrain from such anarchy! 🤣 I exaggerated the feet pic so you could see my big ass feet. You know what they say about big feet? In my case big shoes. LOL

IMG_20240405_151745240.jpg

Yeah I hate that tooView attachment 7096779! Here is a prime example of such a pic and a pic the wrong way. This is my new build minus a good optic and my muzzle break which will be here Monday. Everything else is done. However, both of these pics are the do's and don'ts on pics in classified adds. Try and refrain from such anarchy! 🤣 I exaggerated the feet pic so you could see my big ass feet. You know what they say about big feet? In my case big shoes. LOL

View attachment 7096780
Pics are too cluttered with **** in the background

If someone posts a photo vertically, assuming you're interested in it and want to see it horizontally, couldn't you save it and rotate the photo?

IMG_20240405_151745240.jpg

Back
Top Bottom