Gun confiscation in the event of a national emergency..possible?

If it comes to that point each individual will have to make their own decision. How far are you willing to go? These rights are not granted to us by the constitution but by God as they are our inherit rights. No one can take them away. Lock and load!

If it comes to that point each individual will have to make their own decision. How far are you willing to go? These rights are not granted to us by the constitution but by God as they are our inherit rights. No one can take them away. Lock and load!

Where does it say that in your bible?

If the government no longer recognizes your rights, will your god defend them? In the absence of a government that recognizes your rights, you have none. Not a one.

Yuup, they can just like they did in the Katrina fiasco. Once Martial Law is declared you have no Rights. So they will shoot and ask questions later. Google Gun Confiscation Katrina and read the Accounts of the People that were met with Force (6-10 Soldiers with m16's in your face and Pointed at your Family), either give up your Weapon or you and possibly your Family Die.

That's why you need a group of likeminded individuals to meet up with you so you've got 10 to 20 to match their 6 to 10.

Does that really matter if the "feds" decide they want to confiscate guns ? The GA Constitution also says “[t]he right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed, but the General Assembly shall have power to prescribe the manner in which arms may be borne.” Yet we defer to the feds. The only instances where I see State law mattering is where it is MORE restrictive than the federal law.

It would have to be a federal employee that attempts confiscation then. Who would that be, and at what point could that happen?

I've said this many times before on here, today's army concentrates on critical thinking skills and not blind orders like robots, I take the oath to the constitution as a ideal, not a person at a podium..

Then explain dui checkpoints. As unconstitutional as they come, but not a single officer honors their oath in those situations.

It would have to be a federal employee that attempts confiscation then. Who would that be, and at what point could that happen?

The active army would be activated, along with the reserves, and the guard federalized, habeas corpus suspended, and the militiary simply become the police. Circa 1865 in the south. US northern command was made just for this reason. That's why they are based at Colorado Springs, where the presidential bunker is.

Last edited:
The constitution was founded by God fearing men, just so ya know.

No, actually it was not. In addition, it wasn't founded by perfect men, nor is it a perfect document.

Unless the government that is in place recognizes your rights, you don't have any.

If the government no longer recognizes your rights, will your god defend them? In the absence of a government that recognizes your rights, you have none. Not a one.
I believe that my god will always defend me. Not shoving this down anyone's throat. Just saying no man can take from you when they didn't give it to you in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom