• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gun Shops in the Ghetto

Take a 3rd person with you. If it is anything like the Saturday myself and couple of brothers went, 1 to look and 2 to be on high alert status. We left wondering how many of the new owners would be testing their firearms that night. Crazy was an understatement.

in my experience, pawn shops in the ghetto do NOT have any good deals, at least for respectable looking middle age white guys.

But, they can be interesting to visit.

There was one in Atlanta that sold loose rounds for $1 each (20 years ago) from an old coffee can. So if you dropped $159 on a Sattyday Night Special and didn't have $22 left for a box of 50 cartridges, five bucks would get your Rossi's cylinder filled and keep you safe until the next payday 2 weeks into the future.
There's a pawn shop in the ghetto in North Warner Robins called Tony's Pawn. Nothing but huge ghetto wheels with worn out tires wrapped around them, used car audio, department store jewelry and fashion watches oh ...and TVs . Point is I couldn't believe they took any of that bull**** in pawn to begin with. Literally nothing in the whole shop I would want for free.

Good bit on ODT sounds over priced and the pawn shops I see for used guns seem high most of the time (some exceptions). It seems lass hassle to buy new online and have it shipped and pay the 15-20 FFL fee.

Howards pawn is right in the middle of the ghetto but he kinda excluded himself with the fence and razor wire
City won't let him put the concertina wire on the new fenced parking lot as it abbuts a residential lot. The old wire is grandfathered. The indigs are free to jump most of the fence.

There's a pawn shop in the ghetto in North Warner Robins called Tony's Pawn. Nothing but huge ghetto wheels with worn out tires wrapped around them, used car audio, department store jewelry and fashion watches oh ...and TVs . Point is I couldn't believe they took any of that bull**** in pawn to begin with. Literally nothing in the whole shop I would want for free.
any fur coats for mens?

any fur coats for mens?
Might not find any guns but you could leave with a whole new ensemble.
Screenshot_20220807-200110_Google.jpg

Back
Top Bottom