• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gun Shows near Atlanta/ Which one?

Young John Cash

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
30   0
Reaction score
I'm wanting to buy a new Glock 22 Gen4 .40. There are 3 gun shows near Atl Ga this weekend. Not sure which one to go to. Does anybody have any suggestions? I'm just looking for the best deal. Your help wiould be gretly appreciated.

Conyers (gunrunners)?
Marietta? (eastman)
Lawrenceville (r.k. show)?

Thanks,John Bourbon

No matter which one, they are all gonna be about the same. I would say Marietta myself. Have you checked your LGS?

If you're going to the Lawreceville show, stop by Bullseye in town there.
www.bullseyeindoorrange.com

Dana Safety has posted on here with some good prices also.

If you know exactly what you want, I think your time would be better spent shopping the local gun stores.

I have found that the R K shows have more stuff that appeals to me. Older model Smiths and Colts are what I like. The last R K show had a couple of vendors with some good looking and reasonable priced stocks for handguns. Not as many "trinkit" vendors as the Eastman shows. Of course, gun shows are gun shows. Some like going, some don't. I am not going to one this weekend, but in general, I enjoy going. Take a couple of buddies, look at guns, shoot the breeze, have lunch, go home. No worse than playing a round of golf. Less expensive too, unless you find something you have just got to have.

Not a big Eastman fan myself. Same old tired used guns at every show, same dealers. At the last RK show I attended, however, there were a number of individuals who had tables and they were in a bartering mood...

Back
Top Bottom